Who Was Behind the Making of "Contagion"?
You might not be surprised
Shortly after its release in 2011, an astute writer who goes under the pseudonym of “Vigilant Citizen” wrote, “Contagion conditions the masses to expect martial law and to throw themselves at the first available vaccine in case of a crisis.” Based on personal experience I fully agree: When I first saw Contagion in the winter of 2020 tyranny was not my main concern. The pandemic had just started making inroads into Italy and message boards in social media were urging people to watch it to “better understand what the movie had predicted.” Caught up in the fear of the moment I failed to see how we were being played. Only in retrospect did I realize we were being groomed for slavery.
Vigilant Citizen said the film was made to restore the CDC’s credibility after accusations that it had exaggerating the danger of the bird flu in order help Big Pharma sell vaccines. Sound familiar? Keep in mind this was published over a decade ago.
After re-watching Contagion, I made my own list of movie scenes that paved the way for the current narrative (Outline 1). All but the last two on my list concur with observations made independently by Vigilant Citizen. The significance of the film’s closing scene is more likely to be grasped by current viewers aware of our government’s attempts to conceal their role in gain-of-function research, and the collusion by journals promoting “natural origin” of SARS-CoV-2.
Outline 1: Itemization of the Contagion Propaganda
Narrative: CDC scientists risk their lives to contain pandemics and generate vaccines. Scene: Overworked CDC scientist Erin Mears works with FEMA to set up a triage center at a sports stadium. Mears eventually dies and is buried with hundreds of other disease victims in a common grave. Another CDC scientist Ally Hextall bravely tests a vaccine on herself based on limited data from a monkey trial.
Narrative: Martial law is the most effective way to contain a pandemic. Scene: The National Guard blocks roads around cities where cases are rising.
Narrative: The surveillance state is justified. Scene: WHO scientist Leonora Orantes traces the origin of the pandemic through video surveillance of a Casino in Hong Kong.
Narrative: Rushed vaccines are your only hope. Scene: Life slowly returns to normal only after mass vaccination is initiated.
Narrative: Bloggers who push back against the official narratives are opportunistic criminals. Scene: In order to generate more clicks, blogger and journalist wannabe Alan Krumwiede accuses the government of making the virus in order to generate more profits for big pharma. Krumwiede then goes on to discourage people from taking the vaccines and makes a fortune promoting his own questionable therapy (forsythia). Krumwiede is eventually arrested by Homeland Security for fraud and manslaughter.
Narrative: Spying on people who spread “disinformation” is justified. Scene: Evidence against Krumwiede is obtained by a hedge fund manager wearing a wire during one of his many interviews with Krumwiede.
Narrative: Chimeric viruses can be generated outside a lab. Scene: Shortly after the virus is sequenced, a CDC scientist noticing both bat and pig viral components claims, “Somewhere in the world the wrong pig met up with the wrong bat.”
Narrative: Pandemics are linked to the clearing of forests. Scene: An infected bat flees a bulldozer that is clearing a forest. This bat then proceeds to accidentally drop the fruit it was eating into a pig pen.
The film was produced by the Skoll Foundation, the same group that funded An Inconvenient Truth. The Skoll’s CEO Don Gips has extensive ties with the World Economic Forum and the Rockefeller Foundation.
The Skoll and Rockefeller Foundations are also among the handful of institutions supporting the “COVID Commission Planning Group,” an ad hoc committee exposed by Deep Politics as a Gates-led cover-up of the origins of SARS-CoV-2.
The Word Economic Forum has played a pivotal role influencing governments and corporate leaders worldwide to adopt the most oppressive COVID-related policies like lockdowns and vaccine passports. Their ultimate goal is a dystopian globalist “reset” of our political and economic institutions.
Image from Great Reset promotional video
The WEF (along with the Gates Foundation) also financed a “high-level pandemic exercise” at John Hopkins University that took place just months before COVID-19 was officially recognized in China. Ten years earlier, the Rockefeller Foundation had already generated a blueprint for the WEF’s despotic version of pandemic containment under the heading “Lockstep.”
Is it a coincidence the head of the CDC in Contagion is the same actor who played Morpheus in The Matrix? After all, Morpheus was the hero who dispensed the red pills that freed others from slavery to the supercomputer. What better subliminal message for despots peddling their lies?
The Contagion narrative makes even more sense after researching the extracurricular activities of the film’s three science advisors (Outline 2). Two of them play prominent roles in the World Economic Forum, and another has ties with China.
Laurie Garrett deserves special attention for tweets that are so intellectually bankrupt that I struggle to understand how this “honorary doctor” of science managed write award-winning books on health policy and pandemic preparedness. If she is a WEF puppet just following orders, her minder needs to do a better job monitoring her twitter account.
Outline 2: Contagion science advisors
Laurie Garrett (science writer and columnist)
· Member of the World Economic Forum Global Health Security Advisory Board.
· Expressed concern over “a worldwide retreat from globalization towards nationalism” that would usher in “a bleak picture of the state of global health.”
· Dismissed treatment of COVID-19 with hydroxychloroquine as “far right” propaganda.
· Wrote in September 2020, “If a vaccine comes out before the election, there are very good reasons not to take it.”
· Tweeted on the “dangers” of ivermectin while promoting effectiveness of the vaccines rolled out shortly after the election.
· Attributed seasonal decline in COVID cases to masking and social distancing.
· Cited a study claiming that vaccination provided “better protection” against Omicron than natural immunity. The actual study compared “neutralizing” antibodies from unvaccinated convalescent plasma and vaccinated plasma in vitro. It did not measure actual infection rates.
· Cited statistics in the UK to claim that “vaccine-induced immune responses are superior” to natural immunity. Like the aforementioned study, these statistics only measured antibody levels, not infection rates.
· Blamed doctor shortages in the UK on widespread racism.
· Recommended Dr. Simone Gold face charges for treating COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine.
· Dismissed Sen. Rand Paul for questioning Fauci on the benefits of vaccinating children for COVID-19.
Ian Lipkin (epidemiologist at Columbia University)
· Extensive ties with Chinese government.
· Co-authored article dismissing the lab leak hypothesis.
Larry Brilliant (physician and epidemiologist)
· Member of the World Economic Forum's Agenda Council on Catastrophic Risk.
· Serves on board of Skoll Foundation.
· Calls for a “strong WHO, a strong United Nations, (and) a strong global alliance for vaccines and immunizations (GAVI).”
*Rick Bright played a leading role in the suppression of hydroxychloroquine in US.
Offering to Molech. Image from wikimedia commons.
Vigilant Citizen called out the WHO for publishing gain-of-function research on the bird flu virus H5N1, and then chillingly speculated on the possibility that, “a weaponized version of the virus be purposely released to the public to justify martial law.”
Is it too much for me to remind you this was written ten years ago? If only more of us had listened.